Black and white photography is possibly the easiest and most effective way to elevate a single image to the status of ‘art’. With stark contrasts, rich tones and the expressive interplay of light and shadow, there’s no better way to define the mood of a photograph than to strip it of its colour.
- Steph on Barbie & The Rockers
- Rick on Ska’d for life: remembering the Sydney 80s ska scene
- PETA on Tim West – Frozen Doberman
- Kiri on Goths in the 80s: Jodie Meidling, Rachel Black, David Kendall
- gavin walker on Club Hordern: A retrospective