There are few more uniquely Australian musical exports than pub rock. For the uninitiated (all two of you) the term has a fairly literal meaning – rock music, that is played in pubs. More specifically the hot, sweaty, beer-stained inner-city and suburban pubs of Australia.
- Steph on Barbie & The Rockers
- Rick on Ska’d for life: remembering the Sydney 80s ska scene
- PETA on Tim West – Frozen Doberman
- Kiri on Goths in the 80s: Jodie Meidling, Rachel Black, David Kendall
- gavin walker on Club Hordern: A retrospective