Wally, owner/operator of the ‘Intensified Soundsystem’ (known best for playing 60s Jamaican Ska), shares his memories of the ska scene in Sydney in the 80s. The Allniters, Strange Tenants, Club Ska, Harrington Jackets and left-wing politics all get a mention.
- Steph on Barbie & The Rockers
- Rick on Ska’d for life: remembering the Sydney 80s ska scene
- PETA on Tim West – Frozen Doberman
- Kiri on Goths in the 80s: Jodie Meidling, Rachel Black, David Kendall
- gavin walker on Club Hordern: A retrospective