Involvement through sponsorship offers both the Museum and its partners an opportunity to make a valuable contribution to the cultural and educational life of our Australian and international audiences. To encourage the creation of a unique partnership that will suit the specific commercial and strategic objectives of each sponsor, the Powerhouse Museum designs opportunities on an individual basis.
These opportunities can include:
- Naming rights to Museum spaces, facilities and permanent galleries.
- Sponsorship of temporary exhibitions, education and public programs.
- Sponsorship of objects for the Museum’s permanent collection.
Companies and private sponsors will receive a range of benefits which may include:
- Exposure of your company and its products through extensive marketing and cross marketing campaigns.
- Demonstration of your company’s leadership in a particular field of endeavour or research.
- Enhanced awareness of your company’s commitment to Australia, the arts and education.
- Opportunity to partner with the Museum in developmental projects involving new technologies and access mechanisms.
Association with the Museum also offers you unique experiences such as:
- Private curatorial lead tours, invitations to official exhibition openings and other special events.
- Complimentary venue hire allocation for business meetings & corporate entertainment.
- Opportunities to host exclusive previews, private evening viewings or special events.
- Allocation of corporate passes for unlimited free entry to the Powerhouse Museum.
- Allocation of complimentary single entry passes to the Powerhouse Museum.
- 20% discount in the Powerhouse Shop for corporate pass holders.