The project has a steering committee to provide governance and strong cross-community leadership. The steering committee members are prominent and provide high level involvement which is key to the success of the project.
Steering Committee Members
- Ms Margaret Anderson (Co-Chair) | Chair, Council of Australasian Museum Directors (CAMD), Director, History South Australia
- Dr Darryl McIntyre (Co-Chair) | President, Museums Australia (MA); Director, National Film and Sound Archives
- Ms Mary-Louise Williams | CAMD Executive Member, Director, Australian National Maritime Museum
- Mr Darren Peacock (Chair Technical Advisory Group) | Consultant, History South Australia/Director, Sweet Technology
- Dr Andrew Simpson | President, Museums Australia NSW; Director, Museum Studies, Dept Environment & Human Geography, Macquarie University
- Dr Christina Parolin | Executive Director, The Australian Academy of the Humanities
- Dr Dawn Casey | Director, Museum of Applied Arts and Sciences, Powerhouse Museum
- Ms Cynthia Love, Director, Public Sector Data, Australian National Data Service (ANDS), is a non-voting member.
Dr Meredith Foley, Executive Officer, Council of Australasian Museum Directors (CAMD) is undertaking the secretariat role to the project Steering Committee. Email: mfolwil [at] bigpond [dot] net [dot] au. Meredith can be contacted for issues involving the work of the Steering Committee.
Technical Advisory Group
The Steering Committee and Project Team has the support of a Technical Advisory Group who will provide technical advice.
- Mr Darren Peacock (Chair) | Consultant, History South Australia/Director, Sweet Technology
- Mr Seb Chan | Head of Digital, Social and Emerging Technologies, Powerhouse Museum
- Mr Paul Flemons | Manager, Collections Informatics Unit, Australian Museum
- Mr Tim Hart | Director, Information Multimedia Technology, Museum Victoria
- Mr Anthony Beitz | Technical Manager, Monash e-Research Centre