Film costume accessory, 'Australia', belt with gun holster, pocket attachments and contents, mens, designed by Catherine Martin, maker unknown, Australia, 2007
Brown leather belt. Joined with two gold coloured metal rings and fastened with a gold coloured metal buckle.
Attached to the belt:
- Brown leather gun holster attached to belt with a leather loop. Silver coloured metal stud fastening.
- A leather tobacco tin holder with tobacco tin and contents.
Leather tobacco tin holster is rectangular with an open pocket. It has a leather loop and thin ties for attaching to a belt.
Champion Ruby tobacco tin, square with hinged lid. Embossed figure of medieval knight to front and centre of tin. The tobacco tin is silver coloured plated metal with a ferrous metal base. The exterior of the tin is printed yellow with red and black text and decoration. The tin contains a packet of 'Didgeridoo' cigarette papers, adhered to the base of the inside of the box. The packet is beige with white and dark brown text. The print has worn off around tin edges.
The contents of the tobacco tin are a plastic, press lock, sandwich bag, containing loose tobacco.
- Brown leather match box holster, with a leather loop and thin leather ties to attach to belt. The match box holster is an open rectangular pocket. The contents of the holster is a metal match box. This is a rectangular box is of plate metal, with copper plating over grey coloured ferrous metal to the exterior and silver coloured plating on grey coloured ferrous metal to the interior. The label for the match box is embossed.
- Brown leather knife holster with a leather loop and leather ties to attach to belt. It contains metal and plastic flip knife. One side of knife has detached.
- Watch holster. Leather holster with loops and leather ties to attach to a belt. Unfolds to reveal a watch. Gold metal stud fastening. Watch is of gold metal and has a white, plastic face. Watch does not work.